This is the first of it's kind, a protocol we are building in Verse10 which uses AI to verify and validate ownership of assets and arts and blocks forgery or theft on the metaverse.
VRBOT NFT is a collection of our unique rare digital arts curated for our metaverse users, and each art represents a character or scene in our soon to launch VR Game.
Why You Should Own a VRBOT NFT?
- Each art is rare and represents a character in our game launching soon in mainnet, and as an owner you earn rewards in $VSE token when a player uses your character for lease, acquire a property, gaming, or staking
that is unlimited yield, you make more as more users explore the character.
- Vrbot nft's will give each holder full access to it's blockchain governance voting and the first round of Airdrop will be distributed to verified users that's anyone who owns a vrbot nft.
- NFT Holders who stake a certain amount of our token $VSE and hold an nft can apply to be node operators.
- By holding one of our NFTs, you will be earning passive income from secondary sales royalty, when public open sale is live in phase 2. We have allocated 5% of all secondary sales royalty for our NFT holders.
- VRBOT NFT holders as verified users have first class access to our exclusives, imagine when over 500 metaverse projects adopt our authentication protocol and must stake our token to do so, 5% of reward is distributed
to all nft holders.
How to Mint a VRBOT NFT?
Auction and Minting of VRBOT NFT will be on the world biggest NFT market Opensea, and minting would be on Polygon network only 200 most rare arts out of 3010 total would be available for sale in this quarter, then
the public open sale for the remaining arts would be after Mainnet and VR Gaming is live, Don't Miss this first phase of sale! Date of sale will be announced in community soon.